Tuesday 14 July 2020

Nasti S.W.A Stickers

Yes I know it has been a little while since I last 'Blogged' but I have very valid excuses and the stents to prove it! The trouble with two hearts is that you need two operations to fix them.... 
But here at long last are the little buggers. The Gerdwarves so to speak.

I've just now ordered some silicone rubber and Urethane so I have little excuse for not doing a little more a lot more often.

Having decided on some rules and worked out what other items I need

progress should be a little more vapid. 

I have the human allies for the stumpies within reach. Some nice 1/48th Germans from SCARAB miniatures which look the part.

The Brutish meanwhile have some allies of their own!!

No doubt you will be keen to keep updated and follow this blog avidly awaiting future updates available from me in the past. 

I strongly advise you to keep your heads down as these Nasties lob mortar shells your way - OMG and a cup of tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment