Thursday 4 June 2020

All Life MATTER's

We live in interesting times

Times of change, times of uncertainty and trial, times of controversy and new beginnings. The Doctor is in the house. Welcome to my nightmare...

 Creating anything a bit different takes a splash of madness and a dollop of enthusiasm, sometimes a big dollop :) 

After all why would 

any serious gamer want a Dwarf and Orc army! Only you know that, I mean it's not half as mad as my other cupboard items :)


But as for cuteness they are well beyond anything much else I've seen recently and no doubt as an added bonus they could be played with some very special rules, only limited by our imagination. So if you are following along do drop a post we really are quite friendly here and while I have a list of masters that may take some time to get through your ideas are very welcome here. Express the madness, it MATTER's.

Have your say, come out of the painting cupboard. This is a Demigodacy....



2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for the interest. The Dwarves and Orcs are 28mm however they also go quite well with 1/48th which is the scale I am planning to use for humans.

    Cheers Tony

    ReplyDelete